A blog in English about Sonderborg city and municipality. The blog is written by the Maltese Ann and Danish Michael that moved to Sonderborg at the end of 2011. The blog focuses on life as an expat, local culture and outings and other things the two others come across in their life in Sonderborg.
|5||[Hits: 28 - Added: 13-12-11]|
expat living in Denmark
- Interest: photography, museums, sønderborg, bikes
- About me: I am a Maltese girl, who fell in love with a Dane in Prague. I just started a job close to Sonderborg, so we have both moved there (via London, where we lived for a while). I am excited about this new country and city, and look forward to learning and experiencing more in the area.
- Restaurant Alsik
Posted on 6 October 2019 | 5:55 pm
- Taking the Danish Indfødsretsprøve
Posted on 30 November 2018 | 8:11 pm
- Brunch at Hotel Baltic
Posted on 13 May 2018 | 6:59 pm
- Besøg Babyer: Babies Visiting Older People
Posted on 20 March 2018 | 9:25 am
- Spices of Dansborg: Indian take-away food in Sønderborg
Posted on 14 March 2018 | 9:01 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.