Beyond Prague has the primary goal of showing what the Czech Republic has to offer a visitor who dares to venture outside the capital city. There's an amazing amount to see here in relation to geographic size. A secondary function is to give expats in the country a general overview of what to expect in the way of bureaucracy, local culture and other aspects of life here. All articles are accompanied by links to further reading on the subject they feature.
|2||[Hits: 18 - Added: 21-07-16]|
expat living in Czech Republic
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: 15-08-72
- Interest: Travel, Museums, Blogging, Aviation
- About me: I'm originally from Canada, but have been living in the Czech Republic since 2004. I took up blogging a few years ago to show people that there was more to this country than just Prague. I love finding lesser known points of interest in the country to share and enjoying a cold beer every now and then in the process.
- Náměšť Chateau – Musical Mansion
Posted on 19 January 2020 | 5:57 pm
- From Beyond Prague to You and Yours.
Posted on 23 December 2019 | 9:49 am
- Brno Christmas Market – Back for 2019!
Posted on 1 December 2019 | 11:51 am
- Kofola – Retro on Tap
Posted on 3 November 2019 | 3:08 pm
- Working on the New Look
Posted on 6 October 2019 | 4:10 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.