I've been told micro blogging is now the new, hip thing and that my long winded (macro?) blogging is sooo 2007, but I don't care. This blog started when my family and I moved from Bethel, CT to Shanghai, China in September 2012. It was going to detail the glamorous and extraordinary adventures of fun-loving expats.
The reality is, there is little glamour in raising two young boys - even 8,000 miles away from home. And, more and more, I'm realizing that while Shanghai is different (for us), my experiences are probably not much more extraordinary than yours.
So now I write hilarious and insightful things about motherhood and China and the ordinary adventures of being an American expat.
|1||[Hits: 13 - Added: 31-03-14]|
US American expat living in Shanghai
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel
- About me: I moved from Connecticut to Shanghai, China with my husband and 2 boys in September 2012. I didn't start traveling until I studied abroad in college but since then have lived in France, England, India and now China.
- Searching for Grey in a Black and White World
Posted on 2 June 2016 | 5:41 am
- Words to Stop Using to Make America Great Again
Posted on 17 May 2016 | 3:19 am
- My first (and probably last) post ever on politics
Posted on 12 April 2016 | 5:10 am
- Under Construction
Posted on 3 February 2016 | 3:08 pm
- What I Learned About Life and Motherhood When I Went Back to Work
Posted on 11 June 2015 | 10:45 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.