Thoughts and images of extreme designers moved out of office about the nature, culture and aesthetics of Peru and the Dominican Republic
|0||[Hits: 8 - Added: 12-07-10]|
expat living in Peru
- Interest: art, design, photo, travelling, kitesurfing, skateboarding, snowboardi
- About me: We are Liza and Vladimir, a family of crazy designers from the cold Russian city of St Petersburg, who once got tired of sitting in the office, and they went on the trip. And since then our life has been turned to a permanent journey, which lasted for a year and is not going to finish. We have already visited the Dominican Republic and Peru. In the nearest future we have plans to visit all countries of Latin America. For a while we are writting in Russian, but later we plan to write in Spanish, our second language. We hope that our photos can say much as well our texts. Now our blog has the Google translate widget for foreign visitors.
- Наши новости, ретро авто в Париже и всякое такое :)
Posted on 26 August 2013 | 7:33 pm
- Cajamarca, Peru - Вот она какая, родина Кастанеды!
Posted on 11 March 2013 | 3:27 am
- Mancora, Peru - Кайты, Расты и Тропическая архитектура
Posted on 27 December 2012 | 5:04 pm
- Peru, Cusco. Город, построенный неизвестными
Posted on 21 June 2012 | 4:40 pm
- Глубокий Puerto Lopez
Posted on 21 June 2012 | 4:10 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.