A collection of tidbits of life in Switzerland. A bit of culture, a bit of travel, a bit of food and other interesting observations.
|5||[Hits: 242 - Added: 20-12-11]|
expat living in Peru
- Interest: Travel, Food, Sports and Nature
- About me: I am something like a serial expat. I am from Switzerland but currently living in the north of Peru. I blog about anything Swiss, especially Swiss language, and about our life in Peru.
- Social networks:
- Sechseläuten in Zurich
Posted on 16 March 2018 | 5:51 pm
- How to Save Money on Public Transportation
Posted on 8 March 2018 | 6:40 pm
- How to Eat a Gipfeli
Posted on 22 January 2018 | 6:46 pm
- Another Blogging Year is Over
Posted on 28 December 2017 | 6:49 pm
- 10 Fun Swiss Christmas Activities
Posted on 3 December 2017 | 5:55 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.