A collection of tidbits of life in Switzerland. A bit of culture, a bit of travel, a bit of food and other interesting observations.
|5||[Hits: 241 - Added: 20-12-11]|
expat living in Peru
- Interest: Travel, Food, Sports and Nature
- About me: I am something like a serial expat. I am from Switzerland but currently living in the north of Peru. I blog about anything Swiss, especially Swiss language, and about our life in Peru.
- Social networks:
- A Typical Swiss Birthday Party
Posted on 3 September 2017 | 3:11 am
- 10 Things to Do When You're Missing Switzerland
Posted on 23 July 2017 | 1:46 am
- The Big Swiss Coloring Book
Posted on 28 June 2017 | 6:21 pm
- How to Count With Your Hands in Switzerland
Posted on 7 June 2017 | 1:41 am
- Bütschgi, Groibschi & Gütschi
Posted on 11 May 2017 | 7:31 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.