On Roamingrequired.com you'll find city guides, insider tips for conquering mammoth cities like London as well as travel hacks, mastering budget airlines and more.
Exploring youe doorstep can be a vacation. You don't have to give up your job to see the world. Your home city, your home state and the world all await you.
Dont let your job stop you from seeing the world. Come roam with us.
|3||[Hits: 9 - Added: 01-11-16]|
expat living in London
- Interest: Travel, photography, story telling
- About me: Russell and Roma, two Australian expats currently based in London. Working full time jobs, we look to make the most of weekends and annual leave to see the world. On Roamingrequired.com you'll find city guides, insider tips for conquering mammoth cities like London as well as travel hacks, mastering budget airlines and more. Add a combination of helpful hints, inspirational storytelling and reliving some mishaps along the way and you're in for a few giggles. Dont let your job stop you from seeing the world. Come roam with us.
- Social networks:
- Staying Dry in The Rain Room in Sharjah
Posted on 12 March 2019 | 8:32 pm
- Midi skirts – The Perfect Skirt for Travel & Where to Buy One
Posted on 26 February 2019 | 9:48 pm
- Discovering the Scottish Borders at Cringletie House
Posted on 12 February 2019 | 9:27 pm
- Romantic things to do in London under £10
Posted on 5 February 2019 | 10:22 pm
- Discover The Hague with the Harwich to Hook of Holland Ferry
Posted on 29 January 2019 | 9:57 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.