Project Abroad is a website for global professionals and students interacting with people from other countries and cultures. It is a space where we can exchange ideas and our international stories, learn about communication with people from other cultures and inspire one another to explore the world!
|4||[Hits: 7 - Added: 26-12-16]|
expat living in London
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cross-cultural communication and business
- About me: I'm Marta, a Polish girl who's quite recently started her expat adventure by moving to London, UK. Interested in how people from different cultures can effectively work together to achieve the best results and build bridges across the cultures.
- Social networks:
- Capturing the precious moments of being a new expat
Posted on 6 August 2017 | 4:49 pm
- What do others know about you that you don’t – and why does it matter?
Posted on 23 July 2017 | 10:00 am
- What to expect when working with Polish people?
Posted on 8 July 2017 | 5:00 pm
- How is emigration similar to detective work?
Posted on 24 June 2017 | 5:28 pm
- Expat vs. Tourist experience of a country
Posted on 8 June 2017 | 7:00 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.