Project Abroad is a website for global professionals and students interacting with people from other countries and cultures. It is a space where we can exchange ideas and our international stories, learn about communication with people from other cultures and inspire one another to explore the world!
|5||[Hits: 15 - Added: 26-12-16]|
expat living in London
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cross-cultural communication and business
- About me: I'm Marta, a Polish girl who's quite recently started her expat adventure by moving to London, UK. Interested in how people from different cultures can effectively work together to achieve the best results and build bridges across the cultures.
- Social networks:
- Simple ways to incorporate cultural intelligence (CQ) training into your daily activities
Posted on 15 June 2019 | 11:00 am
- 20 facts about me
Posted on 7 June 2019 | 6:13 pm
- Technical expertise is not enough to be a successful leader abroad
Posted on 19 May 2019 | 11:39 am
- Why growing your cultural competence might be a good idea?
Posted on 28 April 2019 | 10:25 am
- Knowledge about cultural differences is not enough
Posted on 13 April 2019 | 10:47 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.