Project Abroad is a website for global professionals and students interacting with people from other countries and cultures. It is a space where we can exchange ideas and our international stories, learn about communication with people from other cultures and inspire one another to explore the world!
|5||[Hits: 8 - Added: 26-12-16]|
expat living in London
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cross-cultural communication and business
- About me: I'm Marta, a Polish girl who's quite recently started her expat adventure by moving to London, UK. Interested in how people from different cultures can effectively work together to achieve the best results and build bridges across the cultures.
- Social networks:
- What if Santa is travelling by plane? – 15 tips on planning Christmas gifts when living abroad
Posted on 10 December 2017 | 1:18 pm
- How to mentally prepare for the move abroad
Posted on 3 December 2017 | 2:28 pm
- The one thing to do before starting an international project
Posted on 26 November 2017 | 3:37 pm
- Being consciously incompetent is a great start!
Posted on 18 November 2017 | 1:25 pm
- 5 things that surprised me in the UK
Posted on 4 November 2017 | 1:59 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.