Project Abroad is a website for global professionals and students interacting with people from other countries and cultures. It is a space where we can exchange ideas and our international stories, learn about communication with people from other cultures and inspire one another to explore the world!
|5||[Hits: 12 - Added: 26-12-16]|
expat living in London
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cross-cultural communication and business
- About me: I'm Marta, a Polish girl who's quite recently started her expat adventure by moving to London, UK. Interested in how people from different cultures can effectively work together to achieve the best results and build bridges across the cultures.
- Social networks:
- What is it like to move abroad as an adult?
Posted on 29 July 2018 | 11:26 am
- How to find motivation to learn about other cultures?
Posted on 15 July 2018 | 7:02 pm
- How to improve cultural intelligence without learning about the whole world?
Posted on 1 July 2018 | 11:46 am
- 4 things everyone tells you about moving abroad that you choose to ignore
Posted on 23 June 2018 | 10:23 am
- Be-Do-Have model for setting goals
Posted on 16 June 2018 | 10:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.