Project Abroad is a website for global professionals and students interacting with people from other countries and cultures. It is a space where we can exchange ideas and our international stories, learn about communication with people from other cultures and inspire one another to explore the world!
|5||[Hits: 15 - Added: 26-12-16]|
expat living in London
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cross-cultural communication and business
- About me: I'm Marta, a Polish girl who's quite recently started her expat adventure by moving to London, UK. Interested in how people from different cultures can effectively work together to achieve the best results and build bridges across the cultures.
- Social networks:
- Key characteristics of successful international People people
Posted on 6 September 2019 | 7:55 pm
- Effective communication – how can you adapt your style?
Posted on 25 August 2019 | 10:29 am
- What does effective communication mean?
Posted on 17 August 2019 | 11:36 am
- Cultures evolve, but slowly
Posted on 13 July 2019 | 10:30 am
- Intentional travelling – how to get more out of frequent business travel
Posted on 29 June 2019 | 10:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.