Project Abroad is a website for global professionals and students interacting with people from other countries and cultures. It is a space where we can exchange ideas and our international stories, learn about communication with people from other cultures and inspire one another to explore the world!
|5||[Hits: 15 - Added: 26-12-16]|
expat living in London
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cross-cultural communication and business
- About me: I'm Marta, a Polish girl who's quite recently started her expat adventure by moving to London, UK. Interested in how people from different cultures can effectively work together to achieve the best results and build bridges across the cultures.
- Social networks:
- Intra- and inter-cultural differences
Posted on 14 November 2019 | 7:57 pm
- When common sense doesn’t feel that common
Posted on 3 November 2019 | 2:34 pm
- Professionalism and trust differ around the world
Posted on 26 October 2019 | 6:54 pm
- The value of silence in international work
Posted on 6 October 2019 | 9:54 am
- Key characteristics of successful international People people
Posted on 6 September 2019 | 7:55 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.