From driving on the left to solving everything with a cup of tea, there are a lot of things a girl from Las Vegas needs to learn about the habits and customs of the English. Join me as I discover all about living life on the other side of the pond.
|10||[Hits: 52 - Added: 01-08-11]|
US American expat living in the United Kingdom
- Gender: Female
- Interest: books, wine, england, films, france, health & fitness
- About me: I am an American expat from Las Vegas, who studied in France, where I met my English boyfriend (who then became my husband) and now I live in England. Please visit my blog http://quintessentially-englis-h.blogspot.com to find out more!
- Social networks:
- An Expat's Anniversary
Posted on 9 June 2016 | 4:40 pm
- 7 Lies "Friends" Told Me About England
Posted on 26 September 2014 | 12:19 pm
- How to Make Damson Gin
Posted on 12 September 2014 | 12:13 pm
- Travel Throwback #4: Brussels
Posted on 5 September 2014 | 10:30 am
- 2 Signs You're Turning English
Posted on 27 August 2014 | 5:45 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.