I'm a city girl, LEARNING PATIENCE on this island I call home - TRINIDAD. I share all my adventures - cooking, travel, running, marriage and life. I don't hold back - ever. Sometimes my posts are silly, some are sad but everything is REAL.
|6||[Hits: 47 - Added: 09-08-11]|
US American expat living in Trinidad and Tobago
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 20-06-79
- Interest: Cooking, Fitness, Travel, Life
- About me: 2 years bring a lot of change. I moved to Trinidad, I ran my 1st half marathon, I created a TON of new healthy & delicious recipes, I got diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes and I suffered a traumatic foot injury. Yea...a lot has happened. The thing is though, I love my life, my island, my husband and my struggle to run again is becoming a reality everyday! Come visit and see what life is like in Trinidad. Come find an amazing recipe. Come to get some fitness inspiration. xoxo from Trinidad
- Social networks:
- Building Fitness – The Key to Success in Sport
Posted on 12 September 2018 | 10:25 pm
- Race Weekend Times Two
Posted on 22 August 2018 | 3:11 am
- A Day at the Beach
Posted on 14 August 2018 | 1:38 am
- The Sunday Shakeout – Week 1
Posted on 13 August 2018 | 12:16 am
- 6 Years Ago My Life Changed Forever…
Posted on 11 August 2018 | 5:27 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.