Phuket Blog shares 24 years of passionate Phuket exploration and photography. Discover hidden beaches and amazing islands. We help you planning your trip to Phuket with our 16 Best things to do but also Things to Discover Off the Beaten track! Find out where real local food is, and the many weekend night markets.
|2||[Hits: 16 - Added: 06-06-18]|
French expat living in Phuket
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Phuket, photography, blogging
- About me: Born in France a long long time ago, I started to travel the world early and never stopped until I settled in Thailand in 1994. I’m now living between Bangkok and Phuket island and for the past 24 years, my passion for photography has taken me to every corner of Thailand.
- Social networks:
- Samet Nangshe Viewpoint – How to Get to Samet Nangshe
Posted on 8 December 2018 | 3:57 pm
- Driving Around Phuket in 1 Day – What to See and Where to Stop
Posted on 3 December 2018 | 4:50 pm
- Banana Beach Phuket – The Last Secret Beach in Phuket (almost)
Posted on 30 November 2018 | 4:29 pm
- Bang Mud Floating Restaurant
Posted on 25 November 2018 | 3:45 pm
- Phuket Car Rental – Where to Rent a Car in Phuket?
Posted on 22 November 2018 | 11:36 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.