Phuket Blog shares 24 years of passionate Phuket exploration and photography. Discover hidden beaches and amazing islands. We help you planning your trip to Phuket with our 16 Best things to do but also Things to Discover Off the Beaten track! Find out where real local food is, and the many weekend night markets.
|2||[Hits: 17 - Added: 06-06-18]|
French expat living in Phuket
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Phuket, photography, blogging
- About me: Born in France a long long time ago, I started to travel the world early and never stopped until I settled in Thailand in 1994. I’m now living between Bangkok and Phuket island and for the past 24 years, my passion for photography has taken me to every corner of Thailand.
- Social networks:
- Kiew Kai Ka Restaurant in Phuket Town
Posted on 21 September 2019 | 3:57 pm
- Phuket Maps – Maps of Everything Important in Phuket
Posted on 21 September 2019 | 10:32 am
- 11 Best Rooftop Bars in Phuket
Posted on 19 September 2019 | 4:58 pm
- 22 Best Hotels in Phuket We Tried and Loved
Posted on 19 September 2019 | 12:52 pm
- Happy Kids Club Phuket at Central Floresta Mall
Posted on 19 September 2019 | 11:04 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.