Phuket Blog shares 24 years of passionate Phuket exploration and photography. Discover hidden beaches and amazing islands. We help you planning your trip to Phuket with our 16 Best things to do but also Things to Discover Off the Beaten track! Find out where real local food is, and the many weekend night markets.
|2||[Hits: 17 - Added: 06-06-18]|
French expat living in Phuket
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Phuket, photography, blogging
- About me: Born in France a long long time ago, I started to travel the world early and never stopped until I settled in Thailand in 1994. I’m now living between Bangkok and Phuket island and for the past 24 years, my passion for photography has taken me to every corner of Thailand.
- Social networks:
- Getting Around Phuket – How to Move Around in Phuket?
Posted on 11 February 2019 | 4:17 pm
- Khao Rang Hill View Point in Phuket Town
Posted on 7 February 2019 | 1:30 pm
- Travelling Alone in Phuket for the First Time – Tips and Suggestions
Posted on 3 February 2019 | 5:38 pm
- 10 Best Pool Villas in Phuket We Tried and Enjoyed
Posted on 26 January 2019 | 11:39 am
- Kota Khao Mun Kai – Chicken Rice Restaurant in Phuket Town
Posted on 12 January 2019 | 3:30 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.