American expats in Chiang Mai, Thailand show you how to sell your stuff, quit your job, and travel abroad to beautiful places offering cheap cost of living options.
|3||[Hits: 9 - Added: 30-09-13]|
US American expat living in Thailand
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: 31-05-86
- Interest: Thailand, Travel, Travel Writing, Photography, Saving Money
- About me: My wife Angela and I spent last year selling everything and paying off thousands in consumer debt, planning our wedding, and ultimately figuring a way out of the daily nine to five. Twelve months later here we are living a truly free and location-independent lifestyle, currently in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Social networks:
- Experiencing an Authentic Chiang Mai Hill Tribe Tour
Posted on 12 July 2018 | 6:05 pm
- Amatara Wellness Resort: A Luxury Retreat in Phuket
Posted on 14 June 2018 | 9:08 am
- Tips for Teaching English in Thailand for the First Time
Posted on 15 May 2018 | 1:57 am
- Where to Stay in Chiang Mai: Best Hotels, Hostels, & Resorts
Posted on 23 April 2018 | 5:50 pm
- Where to Celebrate Songkran: 10 Best Cities
Posted on 9 April 2018 | 12:58 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.