American expats in Chiang Mai, Thailand show you how to sell your stuff, quit your job, and travel abroad to beautiful places offering cheap cost of living options.
|3||[Hits: 8 - Added: 30-09-13]|
US American expat living in Thailand
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: 31-05-86
- Interest: Thailand, Travel, Travel Writing, Photography, Saving Money
- About me: My wife Angela and I spent last year selling everything and paying off thousands in consumer debt, planning our wedding, and ultimately figuring a way out of the daily nine to five. Twelve months later here we are living a truly free and location-independent lifestyle, currently in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Social networks:
- Bangkok Vegetarian Festival
Posted on 4 August 2017 | 6:35 am
- Doi Tung: Mae Fah Luang Garden & Tree Top Walk
Posted on 26 July 2017 | 4:02 pm
- Border Run: Chiang Mai to Chiang Khong-Huay Xai Land Crossing
Posted on 10 July 2017 | 4:18 pm
- Things to Do in Koh Chang, Thailand
Posted on 5 June 2017 | 1:34 pm
- Cost of Living in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Posted on 18 May 2017 | 2:26 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.