American expats in Chiang Mai, Thailand show you how to sell your stuff, quit your job, and travel abroad to beautiful places offering cheap cost of living options.
|3||[Hits: 9 - Added: 30-09-13]|
US American expat living in Thailand
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: 31-05-86
- Interest: Thailand, Travel, Travel Writing, Photography, Saving Money
- About me: My wife Angela and I spent last year selling everything and paying off thousands in consumer debt, planning our wedding, and ultimately figuring a way out of the daily nine to five. Twelve months later here we are living a truly free and location-independent lifestyle, currently in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Social networks:
- Shipping a Motorcycle in Thailand by Mail
Posted on 16 September 2018 | 6:45 pm
- Mu Koh Lanta National Park Guide
Posted on 10 September 2018 | 3:34 pm
- Discover a Different Side of Thailand with “One Night Stay with Locals”
Posted on 6 September 2018 | 6:24 am
- A Day at an Elephant Sanctuary in Chiang Mai
Posted on 11 August 2018 | 2:35 am
- Three Day Phuket Itinerary for Thrill Seekers
Posted on 1 August 2018 | 8:38 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.