American expats in Chiang Mai, Thailand show you how to sell your stuff, quit your job, and travel abroad to beautiful places offering cheap cost of living options.
|3||[Hits: 9 - Added: 30-09-13]|
US American expat living in Thailand
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: 31-05-86
- Interest: Thailand, Travel, Travel Writing, Photography, Saving Money
- About me: My wife Angela and I spent last year selling everything and paying off thousands in consumer debt, planning our wedding, and ultimately figuring a way out of the daily nine to five. Twelve months later here we are living a truly free and location-independent lifestyle, currently in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Social networks:
- 5 Years Later, Why We’re Still Sold on Thailand
Posted on 11 December 2017 | 4:54 pm
- Tips to Survive Your Long Flight to Thailand
Posted on 25 October 2017 | 2:26 pm
- Coffee in the Rice Fields at Ban Tai Lue Café
Posted on 25 September 2017 | 4:25 pm
- Review: Thailand’s Green Bus VIP Class Bus
Posted on 11 September 2017 | 2:31 pm
- First Impressions of Koh Tao
Posted on 28 August 2017 | 5:57 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.