American expats in Chiang Mai, Thailand show you how to sell your stuff, quit your job, and travel abroad to beautiful places offering cheap cost of living options.
|3||[Hits: 9 - Added: 30-09-13]|
US American expat living in Thailand
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: 31-05-86
- Interest: Thailand, Travel, Travel Writing, Photography, Saving Money
- About me: My wife Angela and I spent last year selling everything and paying off thousands in consumer debt, planning our wedding, and ultimately figuring a way out of the daily nine to five. Twelve months later here we are living a truly free and location-independent lifestyle, currently in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Social networks:
- How Much is the Cost of a Thai Non Immigrant Visa?
Posted on 25 February 2019 | 10:54 pm
- Staying at a Luxury Villa in Koh Samui
Posted on 31 January 2019 | 6:40 pm
- Should First-Time Teachers Use a Teaching Agency in Thailand?
Posted on 18 January 2019 | 4:08 pm
- The Challenges of Staying Healthy in Thailand
Posted on 19 November 2018 | 1:16 pm
- Sipping Coconuts and Snorkeling on Koh Bon Island, Phuket
Posted on 6 November 2018 | 6:37 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.