American expats in Chiang Mai, Thailand show you how to sell your stuff, quit your job, and travel abroad to beautiful places offering cheap cost of living options.
|3||[Hits: 8 - Added: 30-09-13]|
US American expat living in Thailand
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: 31-05-86
- Interest: Thailand, Travel, Travel Writing, Photography, Saving Money
- About me: My wife Angela and I spent last year selling everything and paying off thousands in consumer debt, planning our wedding, and ultimately figuring a way out of the daily nine to five. Twelve months later here we are living a truly free and location-independent lifestyle, currently in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Social networks:
- Things to Do in Koh Chang, Thailand
Posted on 5 June 2017 | 1:34 pm
- Cost of Living in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Posted on 18 May 2017 | 2:26 pm
- Phu Chi Fah: Catching the Sunrise in a Sea of Mist
Posted on 24 April 2017 | 4:05 pm
- When is the best time to visit Thailand?
Posted on 21 March 2017 | 12:35 pm
- Isaan Thai Food: 6 Northeastern Thai Dishes You Should Try
Posted on 13 March 2017 | 2:08 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.