Travels with my Art is a mix of artwork and musings from the point of view of an artist, photographer and teacher travelling around the world with her husband and their three children. My blog is my online diary, sketchbook and photo album of the different countes around the world which I have lived in or travelled around. I am never without a camera or a sketchbook and my aim is to use my day-to-day experiences and travel journals as inspiration for my artwork. For the past three years I have been living in Tanzania, so many of my recent blog posts have been about life my in East Africa.
|1||[Hits: 3 - Added: 04-05-17]|
UK British expat living in Dar Es Salaam
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 16-09-73
- Interest: art, travel, photography, theatre, painting, sketching, craft, music,
- About me: My name is Ali Dunnell and I am artist, photographer and teacher. I am from England, but now live in Tanzania. I have travelled extensively around the world and have lived in a number of countries including Syria, Portugal, Poland, Sweden, Egypt, Hong Kong and of course, England. I am currently living in Dar Es Salaam in Tanzania, with my husband and my three children. I work as an English and Art teacher at an International School. In my free time I work as an artist and my aim is to record images of people and life in sketchbooks, canvases and online. My designs, which are created by combining paint with textiles and photography, have been exhibited internationally.
- Social networks:
- A Botanical Paradise
Posted on 22 July 2017 | 5:55 pm
- I am the resurrection and I am the life – The tale of Bertie Rooster
Posted on 22 June 2017 | 11:15 am
- Feed your Head – An Alice Inspired Afternoon Tea
Posted on 27 April 2017 | 5:14 pm
- My Pen and Ink City Panoramas
Posted on 10 April 2017 | 6:22 pm
- Checking out our local neighbourhood
Posted on 24 March 2017 | 4:37 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.