Travels with my Art is a mix of artwork and musings from the point of view of an artist, photographer and teacher travelling around the world with her husband and their three children. My blog is my online diary, sketchbook and photo album of the different countries around the world which I have lived in or travelled around. I am never without a camera or a sketchbook and my aim is to use my day-to-day experiences and travel journals as inspiration for my artwork. For the past three years I have been living in Tanzania, and have now moved to Nairobi in Kenya, so many of my recent blog posts have been to about life my in East Africa.
|4||[Hits: 16 - Added: 04-05-17]|
UK British expat living in Nairobi
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 16-09-73
- Interest: art, travel, photography, theatre, painting, sketching, craft, music,
- About me: My name is Ali Dunnell and I am artist, photographer and teacher. I am from England, but now live in Kenya. I have travelled extensively around the world and have lived in a number of countries including Syria, Portugal, Tanzania, Poland, Sweden, Egypt, Hong Kong and of course, England. I am currently living in Nairobi, Kenya, with my husband and my three children. I am an Art, Textiles and English teacher and also an artist. My aim is to record images of people and life in sketchbooks, canvases and online. My designs, which are created by combining paint with textiles and photography, have been exhibited internationally.
- Social networks:
- A Day at the Races in Nairobi
Posted on 5 March 2018 | 6:21 pm
- How artists are documenting their way around the world
Posted on 22 February 2018 | 12:24 pm
- Improving my embroidery skills by doing an East African bird design and some sewing classes
Posted on 12 February 2018 | 2:38 pm
- Walking on the Clouds – the Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia
Posted on 31 January 2018 | 11:38 am
- Markets around the World in paintings, sketches and photographs
Posted on 17 January 2018 | 12:04 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.