Tales of expat living, teaching and tramping via native Texan Jenna Longoria, who has been teaching abroad for the past 4 years. Follow her on her latest adventures living and teaching in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
|3||[Hits: 34 - Added: 30-04-13]|
US American expat living in Taiwan
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 12-07-85
- Interest: Traveling
- About me: Howdy! My name is Jenna Longoria and I'm a writer, yogi, and teacher, with an incurable case of wanderlust. Originally from Texas, traveling started as a hobby, and now it is a way of life. Hope you get a chance to check out the blog. Namaste
- Social networks:
- 5 Things to Do in Sydney
Posted on 20 August 2017 | 6:51 pm
- Incredible India: Trip Ideas for the Intrepid Traveler
Posted on 6 July 2017 | 6:12 pm
- An Expat Returns: Life in the U.S.
Posted on 30 June 2017 | 5:25 pm
- 5 Things You Should Know When Hiring a Car Abroad
Posted on 20 June 2017 | 6:24 pm
- Oomph: Kaohsiung’s First Cold -Pressed Juicery
Posted on 25 August 2016 | 4:13 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.