The purpose of this blog is to map my travel journey as I live and work in a foreign country. This blog gives me the opportunity to think out loud, document my thoughts, and map out my life blueprint. It provides a platform in pursuing my goals and dreams (if that makes sense). Join me on my global gallivanting as I travel, work, and live in Taiwan. Its going to be a journey of self-discovery and I am sure several moments of being lost and found!!
|12||[Hits: 45 - Added: 18-08-13]|
expat living in Taiwan
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel & Adventure
- About me: Walking the World & Mapping My Journey as I live & work in a foreign country (Taiwan). Thinking out loud, documenting my thoughts, & creating my life blueprint.
- Social networks:
- Mazu’s Birthday, Mother’s Day, & Travel Adventures in Taiwan (在台灣的媽祖誕辰，母親節和旅行冒險)
Posted on 20 May 2018 | 1:39 pm
- Week 1 Video: Family Time in Taiwan (在台灣的家庭時間)
Posted on 11 May 2018 | 3:59 pm
- Taiwan 台灣 Travel (Collecting Moments & Memories – The Beginning)
Posted on 30 April 2018 | 4:06 am
- Taiwan Summer Sunsets
Posted on 31 August 2017 | 9:06 am
- Change is as Easy as Believing in Yourself
Posted on 6 May 2017 | 4:30 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.