The Gypsy Soul Diaries is a blog about my travel escapades and my life as an expat in Suriname which comprises my long-time attempt to speak Dutch. Living abroad and having a full-time job, my goal is to make memories around the world with my family, one step at a time.
|4||[Hits: 31 - Added: 23-04-17]|
expat living in Suriname
- Gender: Female
- Interest: travel, food, history, photography, adventure
- About me: I'm a Filipino nurse and have been living in South America since 2013. I am a blogger, traveler, horror freak and a frustrated writer under the full moon. I love listening to indie rock-folk and the-staring-out-into-the-solar--system kind of music. My hobbies include playing League of Legends and World of Warcraft.
- Social networks:
- We Will Always Be Crying For Gin
Posted on 4 March 2019 | 1:38 am
- The 7 Deadly Sins: Meliodas of the Demon Clan
Posted on 25 February 2019 | 6:38 pm
- DIY AQUAMAN PHOTOSHOOT
Posted on 25 February 2019 | 3:52 pm
- DIY BAM BAM COSTUME
Posted on 24 February 2019 | 12:52 am
- Niko’s First Valentine’s Day
Posted on 15 February 2019 | 8:47 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.