The Gypsy Soul Diaries is a blog about my travel escapades and my life as an expat in Suriname which comprises my long-time attempt to speak Dutch. Living abroad and having a full-time job, my goal is to make memories around the world with my family, one step at a time.
|4||[Hits: 22 - Added: 23-04-17]|
expat living in Suriname
- Gender: Female
- Interest: travel, food, history, photography, adventure
- About me: I'm a Filipino nurse and have been living in South America since 2013. I am a blogger, traveler, horror freak and a frustrated writer under the full moon. I love listening to indie rock-folk and the-staring-out-into-the-solar--system kind of music. My hobbies include playing League of Legends and World of Warcraft.
- Social networks:
- The Waving Dilemma: Meeting New Filipinos
Posted on 19 June 2018 | 4:18 pm
- HOW TO INFLUENCE HUSBAND TO LISTEN TO K-POP
Posted on 15 June 2018 | 2:12 pm
- Filipinos and Cars
Posted on 12 June 2018 | 3:25 am
- Celebrating the 120th Philippine Independence Day in Suriname
Posted on 12 June 2018 | 1:59 am
- REPORT OF BIRTH AND PASSPORT APPLICATION FOR FILIPINO CHILDREN BORN IN SURINAME
Posted on 10 June 2018 | 1:42 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.