The Gypsy Soul Diaries is a blog about my travel escapades and my life as an expat in Suriname which comprises my long-time attempt to speak Dutch. Living abroad and having a full-time job, my goal is to make memories around the world with my family, one step at a time.
|4||[Hits: 27 - Added: 23-04-17]|
expat living in Suriname
- Gender: Female
- Interest: travel, food, history, photography, adventure
- About me: I'm a Filipino nurse and have been living in South America since 2013. I am a blogger, traveler, horror freak and a frustrated writer under the full moon. I love listening to indie rock-folk and the-staring-out-into-the-solar--system kind of music. My hobbies include playing League of Legends and World of Warcraft.
- Social networks:
- DIY THE FLASH PHOTOSHOOT
Posted on 2 December 2018 | 12:02 am
- DIY Boho Birthday Party
Posted on 27 November 2018 | 1:20 am
- I finished BOTW, now what?
Posted on 5 November 2018 | 11:52 pm
- Last-Minute Mermaid Costume
Posted on 30 October 2018 | 4:52 pm
- DIY SNOWY OWL USING GERBER PURE WATER JUG
Posted on 27 October 2018 | 3:49 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.