I love to write about travel, the good and the bad of life, and most importantly, how God is at the center of it all. My hope for this blog is to inspire others to discover their purpose, step out of their comfort zone and live in the joy of who God created them to be.
|3||[Hits: 5 - Added: 21-03-16]|
expat living in Singapore
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 04-12-86
- Interest: Travel, Visual Media, Social Media
- About me: Hi, I'm Melai, a Filipina expat living in Singapore - wife, dreamer, and an ordinary 9 to 6 worker who loves to travel, experience new things and chase sunsets. All with a full time work and third world passport.
- Social networks:
- Autumn in Macedon
Posted on 5 May 2019 | 10:30 pm
- Cactus Country: A Slice of Mexico in Victoria, Australia
Posted on 10 September 2018 | 2:37 pm
- KaBloom – Festival of Flowers
Posted on 13 April 2018 | 10:59 am
- Brighter Smile with Carbon Coco
Posted on 2 March 2018 | 7:24 am
- Coromandel Road Trip
Posted on 27 February 2018 | 1:39 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.