I love to write about travel, the good and the bad of life, and most importantly, how God is at the center of it all. My hope for this blog is to inspire others to discover their purpose, step out of their comfort zone and live in the joy of who God created them to be.
|3||[Hits: 5 - Added: 21-03-16]|
expat living in Singapore
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 04-12-86
- Interest: Travel, Visual Media, Social Media
- About me: Hi, I'm Melai, a Filipina expat living in Singapore - wife, dreamer, and an ordinary 9 to 6 worker who loves to travel, experience new things and chase sunsets. All with a full time work and third world passport.
- Social networks:
- Don’t Miss: Ephesus, Turkey
Posted on 30 November 2017 | 10:30 pm
- Amazing Lookout, Rich History, and One Tree Hill
Posted on 28 November 2017 | 10:30 pm
- Auckland’s Farmers Santa Parade 2017
Posted on 28 November 2017 | 3:01 am
- Waking Up to Magical Cappadocia Dream
Posted on 22 November 2017 | 10:30 pm
- Cappadocia Photo Diary: Fairy Chimneys and Volcanic Caves
Posted on 19 November 2017 | 10:30 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.