Don't let the Ruby slippers or Dorothy inspired name fool you, this is the humble little Blog of a "trailing spouse", experiencing life in Singapore and beyond. Documenting my experiences in Singapore and also places I travel to in the region. I am new to blogging, but I am definitely enjoying the creative process and hope you will follow along. Want to find out how the name and Blog came about? Well, you will have to pay me a visit! Thanks.
|946||[Hits: 193 - Added: 13-11-12]|
UK British expat living in Singapore
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel, reading, photography, foodie
- About me: I am a Brit who spent 16 years living in the USA (CT & VA) but moved in the last 18 months to Singapore "trailing" my husband of nearly 30 years! I have two grown kids 24 and 22. After being a stay at home mum all these years, I am enjoying the discovery that I can create a blog - which started as a fun way to keep family and friends connected. I am enjoying exploring Singapore, it's diverse culture and food and also getting the opportunity to travel in Asia which is very exciting. I also hop back to the USA to see my kids and travel back to the UK to see my family there.
- GOING GREEK! - BAKALAKI GREEK TAVERNA, SINGAPORE
Posted on 25 June 2017 | 5:06 am
- MALTA - MY TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE, OCT 2016
Posted on 12 March 2017 | 8:00 am
- MALTA - OCTOBER 2016
Posted on 3 March 2017 | 8:00 am
- WESTERN AUSTRALIA, MARGARET RIVER WINE REGION - JAN 2017
Posted on 9 February 2017 | 8:32 am
- THE OLD LUCKETTS STORE - HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE
Posted on 5 December 2016 | 12:22 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.