Don't let the Ruby slippers or Dorothy inspired name fool you, this is the humble little Blog of a "trailing spouse", experiencing life in Singapore and beyond. Documenting my experiences in Singapore and also places I travel to in the region. I am new to blogging, but I am definitely enjoying the creative process and hope you will follow along. Want to find out how the name and Blog came about? Well, you will have to pay me a visit! Thanks.
|1106||[Hits: 220 - Added: 13-11-12]|
UK British expat living in Singapore
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel, reading, photography, foodie
- About me: I am a Brit originally from Manchester, who has lived in the USA for the last 24 years. For the past several years, I have been hopping back and forth between the USA and Singapore, where my husband is currently working. It has been a fantastic experience to explore Singapore and South East Asia. I set up my blog in order to document my travels, and as a way to let friends and family follow my adventures. I love taking photos, be it with my I-phone, or my Canon EOS M5, though still very much an amateur. Thanks for checking out my blog. You can find me on Instagram too @itslynnykansas
- Social networks:
- WHO ARE YOU MRS. DAINTY?! FASCINATING VINTAGE POSTCARDS FROM THE FAMILY VAULTS
Posted on 17 January 2019 | 12:32 am
- FAREWELL SINGAPORE! IT’S BEEN AN EPIC ADVENTURE.
Posted on 10 December 2018 | 8:23 am
- INSIDE LOUDOUN, AN EVENING AT DC PRIME STEAKS AND LOBSTERS
Posted on 26 March 2018 | 2:22 am
- META RESTAURANT - SINGAPORE
Posted on 11 January 2018 | 9:30 am
- SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI, JULY 2017
Posted on 18 October 2017 | 7:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.