I post a picture EVERY SINGLE day (since 4th August 2013!!)… sometimes cheeky, sometimes interesting, sometimes boring about life in Singapore (and Beijing before) and we also take (lots of?) trips ;-)
|1||[Hits: 9 - Added: 13-01-18]|
French expat living in Singapore
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Photography, Travel, Third Culture Kids,
- About me: Frenchy married to an American with an Argentina-born daughter and a Scotland-born son. I left France in 1990 for a year in the USA but ended up staying a bit longer, then bringing back a boyfriend in my luggage ;-). Expat life started when my boyfriend soon-to-be husband asked me if I would be interested in moving to Argentina for a 2-year posting... almost 20 years later and 6 other international moves we are still spinning around the world. Currently living in Singapore, until the next move ;-)
- Social networks:
- . It takes a village to raise a kid and these 4 guys to help me...
Posted on 16 May 2018 | 1:06 pm
- . Wednesday Woodworking Workshop - Extra day 2 (or day 10) The...
Posted on 16 May 2018 | 1:01 pm
- . Finally culled and worked on my Bhutan trip photos. I’m a...
Posted on 15 May 2018 | 1:01 pm
- . ”Amah Kampong Kitchen" part of the reminiscing old Ang...
Posted on 14 May 2018 | 1:01 pm
- . Happy (American) Mother Day to me. French Mother day is in 2...
Posted on 13 May 2018 | 1:01 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.