The blog of a Qatari/British guy who lived most of his life in Bahrain and then returned to Qatar, starting off life as an expat would and then becoming a full fledged local, just trying to make Qatar a better place.
|2||[Hits: 17 - Added: 07-07-13]|
expat living in Qatar
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: 19-04-84
- Interest: travel, life, reviewing
- About me: I'm a half British, Half Qatari guy who's set on turning Qatar into the most admired country in the world! Alright... one step at a time.
- Social networks:
- ILQ logo evolution – look at how we’ve changed
Posted on 3 August 2014 | 1:13 pm
- Back from Eid – a little update on what’s new
Posted on 3 August 2014 | 1:06 pm
- Answering World Cup 2022 Concerns
Posted on 22 June 2014 | 8:01 am
- Is this the year of YouTube content creation in Qatar ?
Posted on 14 February 2014 | 10:03 pm
- We’ve launched a new show! #QTips
Posted on 18 January 2014 | 7:27 pm