The blog of a Qatari/British guy who lived most of his life in Bahrain and then returned to Qatar, starting off life as an expat would and then becoming a full fledged local, just trying to make Qatar a better place.
|2||[Hits: 47 - Added: 07-07-13]|
expat living in Qatar
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: 19-04-84
- Interest: travel, life, reviewing
- About me: I'm a half British, Half Qatari guy who's set on turning Qatar into the most admired country in the world! Alright... one step at a time.
- Social networks:
Posted on 12 November 2015 | 12:52 pm
- ILQ logo evolution – look at how we’ve changed
Posted on 3 August 2014 | 1:13 pm
- Back from Eid – a little update on what’s new
Posted on 3 August 2014 | 1:06 pm
- Answering World Cup 2022 Concerns
Posted on 22 June 2014 | 8:01 am
- Is this the year of YouTube content creation in Qatar ?
Posted on 14 February 2014 | 10:03 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Discover the most flexible and effective method to learn English on your PC and Tablet, for only 1£!
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.