A 20 something British couple who started again in Malta. Blogging about the build up, the processes and how we're enjoying life now we're here.
|5||[Hits: 104 - Added: 13-12-12]|
UK British expat living in Malta
- Gender: Female
- Interest: writing, reading, fashion, beauty, comedy
- About me: A 20 something British girl starting a new life in a new country with a new boy. I love exploring the island, trying new cafes and restaurants, enjoying the beautiful sandy beaches and generally making the most of life.
- Lower Barrakka Gardens, Valletta, Malta
Posted on 18 June 2017 | 12:29 pm
- Pandora Goodies in Malta!
Posted on 20 May 2017 | 8:08 am
- We Need to Talk about Rhi
Posted on 7 January 2017 | 11:31 am
- Snow in Malta 2017
Posted on 3 January 2017 | 7:08 pm
- Things To Do in Malta: Rolling Geeks Three Cities Tour
Posted on 17 September 2016 | 11:59 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.