A 20 something British couple who started again in Malta. Blogging about the build up, the processes and how we're enjoying life now we're here.
|5||[Hits: 113 - Added: 13-12-12]|
UK British expat living in Malta
- Gender: Female
- Interest: writing, reading, fashion, beauty, comedy
- About me: A 20 something British girl starting a new life in a new country with a new boy. I love exploring the island, trying new cafes and restaurants, enjoying the beautiful sandy beaches and generally making the most of life.
- Do We Really Need Another iGaming Award Show?
Posted on 19 September 2017 | 8:46 am
- My Summer 2017 in Malta
Posted on 17 September 2017 | 6:27 pm
- The Cons of Living in Malta
Posted on 16 September 2017 | 7:44 pm
- Why Should You Move to Malta?
Posted on 15 September 2017 | 5:35 pm
- Falling Back in Love With St Julians
Posted on 10 September 2017 | 10:34 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.