This blog is about expatriation, African culture, living abroad, my travels, Ivory Coast, India, being a work-from-home author and just about anything related that is exciting and new in my life.
|2||[Hits: 35 - Added: 01-05-16]|
expat living in Ivory Coast
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Writing, Traveling, Reading
- About me: I am an Indian author, blogger and traveler who is currently residing in the exotic West African country of Ivory Coast or Cote D'Ivoire. I look at this country and other countries I travel to from the eyes of a writer and consequently pen down my ideas, experiences, views and reviews in the hope that someone would enjoy and benefit from reading my posts.
- Social networks:
- Going Natural: Minimizing Artificial Foods in Your Kitchen
Posted on 6 February 2018 | 9:50 am
- Going Natural: Keeping Your Child Chemical Free
Posted on 30 January 2018 | 9:58 am
- Going Natural: Replacing Chemicals on Our Bathroom Shelf
Posted on 23 January 2018 | 1:04 pm
- Why it is Always so Exciting to Join the Hash House Harriers in Abidjan
Posted on 16 January 2018 | 10:59 am
- Looking Back: 2017, The Year That Went By
Posted on 3 January 2018 | 12:53 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.