This blog is about expatriation, African culture, living abroad, my travels, Ivory Coast, India, being a work-from-home author and just about anything related that is exciting and new in my life.
|2||[Hits: 39 - Added: 01-05-16]|
expat living in Ivory Coast
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Writing, Traveling, Reading
- About me: I am an Indian author, blogger and traveler who is currently residing in the exotic West African country of Ivory Coast or Cote D'Ivoire. I look at this country and other countries I travel to from the eyes of a writer and consequently pen down my ideas, experiences, views and reviews in the hope that someone would enjoy and benefit from reading my posts.
- Social networks:
- How We Got Our Baby Across to Canada (Our Immigration Story)
Posted on 14 April 2018 | 7:15 pm
- When Canada Refused Entry to our Infant Son (Our Immigration Story)
Posted on 8 April 2018 | 8:09 pm
- Throwback to our ‘Immigration-Vacation’ in Toronto
Posted on 1 April 2018 | 3:02 pm
- How We Got Permanent Residence for Canada
Posted on 26 March 2018 | 7:51 pm
- Immigrating to Canada: A New Beginning
Posted on 20 March 2018 | 3:18 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.