This blog is about expatriation, African culture, living abroad, my travels, Ivory Coast, India, being a work-from-home author and just about anything related that is exciting and new in my life.
|2||[Hits: 65 - Added: 01-05-16]|
expat living in Ivory Coast
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Writing, Traveling, Reading
- About me: I am an Indian author, blogger and traveler who is currently residing in the exotic West African country of Ivory Coast or Cote D'Ivoire. I look at this country and other countries I travel to from the eyes of a writer and consequently pen down my ideas, experiences, views and reviews in the hope that someone would enjoy and benefit from reading my posts.
- Social networks:
- Amy and Her 81 Kids: A Visit to Old Mill Alpacas in Colborne
Posted on 11 September 2019 | 12:09 am
- Discover Ontario: A Day at Campbellford
Posted on 18 August 2019 | 8:53 pm
- Combining Weddings & Holidays in India
Posted on 16 June 2019 | 9:25 pm
- How I Lost Weight in Canada!
Posted on 28 May 2019 | 2:18 pm
- Letting Go: When My Toddler Started School
Posted on 14 May 2019 | 8:21 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.