This blog is about expatriation, African culture, living abroad, my travels, Ivory Coast, India, being a work-from-home author and just about anything related that is exciting and new in my life.
|2||[Hits: 64 - Added: 01-05-16]|
expat living in Ivory Coast
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Writing, Traveling, Reading
- About me: I am an Indian author, blogger and traveler who is currently residing in the exotic West African country of Ivory Coast or Cote D'Ivoire. I look at this country and other countries I travel to from the eyes of a writer and consequently pen down my ideas, experiences, views and reviews in the hope that someone would enjoy and benefit from reading my posts.
- Social networks:
- The 12 Best Books I Read in 2018- Part 2
Posted on 28 January 2019 | 3:25 am
- The 12 Best Books I Read in 2018- Part 1
Posted on 22 January 2019 | 2:06 am
- Look Back with Gratitude, but Look Ahead with Determination (New Year Musings)
Posted on 7 January 2019 | 4:22 am
- Celebrating Christmas like Never Before! (Canada Diaries)
Posted on 26 December 2018 | 4:08 am
- Our First Winter in Canada (Our Immigration Story)
Posted on 3 December 2018 | 7:22 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.