This blog is about expatriation, African culture, living abroad, my travels, Ivory Coast, India, being a work-from-home author and just about anything related that is exciting and new in my life.
|2||[Hits: 50 - Added: 01-05-16]|
expat living in Ivory Coast
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Writing, Traveling, Reading
- About me: I am an Indian author, blogger and traveler who is currently residing in the exotic West African country of Ivory Coast or Cote D'Ivoire. I look at this country and other countries I travel to from the eyes of a writer and consequently pen down my ideas, experiences, views and reviews in the hope that someone would enjoy and benefit from reading my posts.
- Social networks:
- When the Father Becomes the Mother
Posted on 16 July 2018 | 6:52 pm
- The Thrill of Hearing Your Baby Talk
Posted on 6 July 2018 | 7:22 pm
- When You Immigrate and Miss the Maid More than the Family!
Posted on 4 June 2018 | 1:59 pm
- Around the World in Downtown Toronto!
Posted on 18 May 2018 | 6:09 pm
- When All Our Licenses Failed to Convince Canada that We Could Drive!
Posted on 8 May 2018 | 11:14 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.