A British expat living and working as an English teacher in Bologna. Sharing information, advice and anecdotes for people travelling in Italy, learning Italian and teaching English abroad.
|13||[Hits: 48 - Added: 22-08-12]|
UK British expat living in Emilia Romagna
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel, Architecture, Photography, Cooking, Street Food, Islam, Craft,
- About me: A British expat living and working as an English teacher in Bologna. Sharing information and advice for people travelling in Italy, learning Italian and teaching English abroad.
- Found In Translation - E.A. Sofia
Posted on 26 May 2018 | 4:36 pm
- Breaking Fast With Beyonce? The Dates In Ramadan - Anisa Subedar
Posted on 5 July 2016 | 2:23 pm
- Green & Colourful: When Science Meets Religion - Bart Mijland
Posted on 3 July 2016 | 5:15 pm
- Navigating Iftars And Eid As An Interfaith Family - Kristina ElSayed
Posted on 3 July 2016 | 3:15 pm
- Interfaith Progressions Toward Peace and Understanding Through Music and Marriage - Sarah E. Amick
Posted on 28 June 2016 | 9:53 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.