Living in Italy……the dream….. Most of the time it really can be. I love taking photos of where we have visited, some tell more of a story than others. Posting them on facebook has been the main preference to date. But being conscious that some people just might ‘have enough’ of my postings! I have decided to record my pinch me moments in photos on a blog, that way people can choose to see, I get to record more of what I want to and keep the memories alive……
|2||[Hits: 22 - Added: 15-01-15]|
UK British expat living in Emilia Romagna
- Gender: Female
- Interest: exploring Italy, love wine, food, sharing new places and experiences w
- About me: Hi my name is Diana, 25 years ago my husband and I set off to live in Portugal, our first adventure. We lived in Portugal for eight and a half years before moving back to the UK in 1998. There we stayed for another 13 years where I worked as a mum and a School Nurse. We both enjoyed the highs and lows of family life with 3 great boys. Now we have been given another opportunity to enjoy another adventure of living abroad; living in Italy. We have been given another opportunity for more tales to tell Although this time we may definitely be older, but not sure if wiser. Close to being the proverbial 'empty nesters' (the two older ones have already flown the nest, youngest one still living with us). We have been living here for the last three and half years. I started the blog late last year mostly to share with friends and family my travel journal and also a place to record my photographs. We love exploring new places and try to find the true and everyday side of Italy, off the tourist trail. At the same
- “It is indeed bad to eat apples. It is better to make them all into cider .” ~ Benjamin Franklin
Posted on 7 October 2015 | 8:55 pm
- Dear Italy, time to say goodbye…..
Posted on 1 October 2015 | 2:53 pm
- Nostra Vita: what a wonderful world
Posted on 10 June 2015 | 10:02 pm
- Mille Miglia, third leg in Parma: Part 1
Posted on 25 May 2015 | 3:49 pm
- Mille Miglia Part 2 : THE NEXT MORNING Buon viaggio e Arrivederci!
Posted on 25 May 2015 | 3:07 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.