Exploring the art, culture, food and more of Italy in general, and Bologna in particular. This is a look at my new life in Italy as I get to surround myself with the Renaissance architecture and art I studied as part of my art history degree. After 8+ years living in the Netherlands, it's interesting experiencing the similarities and differences between the two countries, as well as my home country. And when I'm lost for words, there are always photos!
|77||[Hits: 121 - Added: 08-04-10]|
US American expat living in Bologna
- Gender: Female
- Interest: art, photography, cooking, history, pets, decorating, politics
- About me: I'm a native of Florida who has lived in New Orleans, North Carolina and New York before finally moving to the Netherlands with my boyfriend, two cats, and a big dog. After 8+ years, we've now moved to Bologna, Italy. I'm a freelance writer/editor and I love documenting my explorations of my new cities and tend to take my camera along on most outings. I want to try to share my love of the history and culture and beauty of Bologna.
- Social networks:
- Bella Bologna, Sunshine or Rain
Posted on 18 February 2018 | 4:23 pm
- Where Sigismondo and Alfredo Meet
Posted on 16 February 2018 | 4:01 pm
- Maintenance, changes, life, and stuff
Posted on 14 February 2018 | 3:28 pm
- Variations on a (Street Art) Theme
Posted on 30 January 2018 | 4:22 pm
- Guasto Village Street Art
Posted on 18 January 2018 | 3:49 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.