Exploring the art, culture, food and more of Italy in general, and Bologna in particular. This is a look at my new life in Italy as I get to surround myself with the Renaissance architecture and art I studied as part of my art history degree. After 8+ years living in the Netherlands, it's interesting experiencing the similarities and differences between the two countries, as well as my home country. And when I'm lost for words, there are always photos!
|77||[Hits: 117 - Added: 08-04-10]|
US American expat living in Bologna
- Gender: Female
- Interest: art, photography, cooking, history, pets, decorating, politics
- About me: I'm a native of Florida who has lived in New Orleans, North Carolina and New York before finally moving to the Netherlands with my boyfriend, two cats, and a big dog. After 8+ years, we've now moved to Bologna, Italy. I'm a freelance writer/editor and I love documenting my explorations of my new cities and tend to take my camera along on most outings. I want to try to share my love of the history and culture and beauty of Bologna.
- Social networks:
- Food on the Move: A Bologna Street Food Festival
Posted on 18 June 2017 | 1:18 pm
- Four Fun Facts About the Rialto Bridge
Posted on 14 June 2017 | 2:37 pm
- The Gondolas of Venice
Posted on 13 June 2017 | 3:42 pm
- One of those days …
Posted on 5 June 2017 | 2:32 pm
- Celebrating the Festa della Repubblica
Posted on 2 June 2017 | 2:02 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.