Rachel is discovering northeastern Italy slowly... one bite of cheese, one dish of risotto and one glass of wine at a time. She shares a variety of her expat adventures, from food and wine to how she ended up in Friuli-Venezia Giulia. (it's a good story)
|2||[Hits: 15 - Added: 05-08-16]|
US American expat living in Italy
- Gender: Female
- Interest: slow travel, vino, shopping smart
- About me: From WA state to the FVG... I've been living in Italy since 2009. The whole "blogging thing" has been quite fun for me, as it's allowed me to connect with other expats in Italy. I look forward to connecting with you!
- Social networks:
- Chi se ne frega dei gatti?
Posted on 18 July 2017 | 6:37 am
- Florence…with LivItaly Tours, 10 Cents and a Dachshund
Posted on 15 January 2017 | 5:19 pm
- My Story – Part Six
Posted on 4 January 2017 | 8:12 pm
- Animal Friendly Friuli
Posted on 12 November 2016 | 9:19 am
- Caseus Veneti – Celebriamo i Formaggi Veneti
Posted on 6 October 2016 | 11:09 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.