Basically it's about living in the south of the island all year round, plus about giving the reader plenty of info about Rhodes to help them either to decide to visit, or to get the best out of their visit. I steer clear of controversial issues and concentrate on the positives.
|3||[Hits: 60 - Added: 22-10-15]|
UK British expat living in Greece
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Greece
- About me: Born and raised in Bath, UK, I have lived on the Greek island of Rhodes since 2005 and my blog has been running since around 2009. I used to be a graphic designer and still dabble with one or two old clients. My wife is half-Greek. Her mother was from Athens. I also write books as an independent author. We both love nature and taking long walks during the winter months.
- Social networks:
- A Quickie (The Grapes of Wrath?)
Posted on 11 July 2018 | 9:12 am
- Picture Postcards Part 2!
Posted on 4 July 2018 | 11:03 am
- Picture Postcard Time
Posted on 30 June 2018 | 8:06 am
- Puddytats, Poachers and Pouring Rain
Posted on 26 June 2018 | 8:48 am
- A Youth Who's Long in the Tooth?
Posted on 19 June 2018 | 11:40 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.