We are an American family and we have recently moved to Denmark with our four small children. I write about our transition--finding a house, learning Danish, learning how to navigate the grocery stores... I am fascinated by the Danish schools, as well as the general cultural quirks and differences I observe, and love to write informative articles with a dose of humor.
|1||[Hits: 22 - Added: 18-04-18]|
US American expat living in Denmark
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 26-02-85
- Interest: Expat life
- About me: We are an American family and have recently moved to Denmark with our four young children.
- Everything You Never Knew You Never Knew About Freetown Christiania–Copenhagen’s Autonomous Anarchist District
Posted on 2 October 2018 | 11:55 am
- Stockholm, Sweden: 4 Days With 4 Children
Posted on 3 September 2018 | 1:25 pm
- Two Years in Denmark: What do I still miss about the U.S.? What don’t I miss anymore? And what are my favorite things about Denmark?
Posted on 14 August 2018 | 11:28 am
- (Birthday) Party Politics in Denmark
Posted on 26 June 2018 | 1:09 pm
- What Happens When Elementary Students in Denmark are Allowed to Take the Classroom Outdoors?
Posted on 6 June 2018 | 2:19 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.