We are an American family and we have recently moved to Denmark with our four small children. I write about our transition--finding a house, learning Danish, learning how to navigate the grocery stores... I am fascinated by the Danish schools, as well as the general cultural quirks and differences I observe, and love to write informative articles with a dose of humor.
|1||[Hits: 34 - Added: 18-04-18]|
US American expat living in Denmark
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 26-02-85
- Interest: Expat life
- About me: We are an American family and have recently moved to Denmark with our four young children.
- Fastelavn (Danish Halloween?)
Posted on 3 March 2019 | 4:50 pm
- Fantasy/Folklore Novel Set in Denmark
Posted on 27 February 2019 | 5:21 pm
- A Winter’s Afternoon in Oslo
Posted on 7 January 2019 | 3:31 pm
- Hamburg Christmas Markets with Children
Posted on 22 December 2018 | 5:44 pm
- Celebrate Christmas the Danish Way
Posted on 5 December 2018 | 5:47 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.