I am what is called a “trailing spouse”. Not a very impressive title for a fifty-something, college and grad school-educated, intelligent (most of the time) woman of the world. But, it’s a great life and I am forever grateful for it! My husband and I are American expats living in Luanda, but we hail from Houston, Texas. This is our second expat assignment, with London being our first. Folks, this is different. Very different. London was expat-light. This is the real deal. Hope you enjoy reading about our African odyssey. Luanda may not be glamorous, or even remotely sane, but it is interesting!
|1||[Hits: 17 - Added: 31-10-14]|
lass o luanda
US American expat living in Angola
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel
- About me: I am an American expat living in Luanda, Angola. We just arrived a month ago and are loving it so far! It is a crazy, chaotic place, but so incredibly interesting. Toto, we are not in Kansas anymore...
- Richmond: Hollywood-on-Thames…
Posted on 15 December 2015 | 1:35 am
- I’ve Got Some Oceanfront Property…
Posted on 14 December 2015 | 1:08 am
- Luanda – The Concrete Jungle…
Posted on 21 July 2015 | 6:23 pm
- São Paolo and Benfica – not your average trip to the mall…
Posted on 19 July 2015 | 12:11 am
- Going Off-Grid in São Tomé and Príncipe…
Posted on 16 July 2015 | 8:16 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.