somewhere... beyond the sea is where I write about my experiences travelling the world as I hopefully get closer to finding the place I want to call home one day.
Here's my problem – the more I've travelled, the more I've fallen in love with the world, it’s diverse cultures, people and landscapes. And now I'm not quite sure where I belong. During my travels over the years I've met a handful of people who have found their place in the world – and I'm still looking for mine...
…so join me as I document my journey exploring the world, making the best of what London has to offer, and hopefully, one day, finding home.
|2||[Hits: 7 - Added: 18-02-14]|
expat living in London
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel, love and life.
- About me: Hi - I'm Claire. I was born, bred and educated in New Zealand, but as soon as I was old enough to ‘fly the coop’ set off to explore the world, and I haven’t looked back since. Over the last ten years I've lived in New Zealand, America, Japan and am currently based in London, UK. I've also travelled to over 45 countries along the way.
- Social networks:
- Michelin star dining with a baby - Ametsa with Arzak Instruction, London
Posted on 12 March 2016 | 12:58 pm
- life is one big adventure
Posted on 5 March 2016 | 10:19 am
- Introducing baby 'LJ' & Happy New Year!
Posted on 27 January 2016 | 1:22 pm
- waiting, waiting, waiting...
Posted on 25 November 2015 | 12:07 pm
- Vancouver dreaming - Canada
Posted on 29 October 2015 | 7:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.