American expat living in London since 2007, exploring and discovering this inspiring city while working at a college in Notting Hill and occasionally submitting freelance articles to newspapers and magazines. I've recently begun experimenting with a bit of photography and love to point out little conversations or moments that happen in daily life of the city. London is incredibly diverse, full of every type of person you could imagine which means there is an endless number of restaurants from every corner of the globe, events like Eid, Dwali, Hanukkah and Thanksgiving celebrated in one city, endless entertainment. This blog is for the little things and the big things that make living in such a vibrant city one of the best experiences of my life so far.
|20||[Hits: 72 - Added: 11-07-09]|
US American expat living in London
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 28-12-83
- Interest: London, books, travel, music, photography, writing, freelancing, creat
- About me: I'm Steph, American, dual US/UK citizenship, living in London. Spent 4 years here, then lived in Colombia for 6 months and now I'm back again. Can't stay away. I'm very much into photography, travel as much as I can and I make jewellery which I sell on my etsy site (Made in Mogotes) alongside handbags from a group of women I met while living in Colombia. Apart from that I love tea, cooking food from around the world, wandering around London and finding cool street art.
- Goodbye LLO: The Last Post and a Giveaway
Posted on 17 May 2014 | 7:47 am
- London Art Spot: Nigel Tufnell
Posted on 2 April 2014 | 7:25 am
- Summertime: London vs New York
Posted on 27 March 2014 | 4:20 pm
- London Art Spot: Femme Fierce
Posted on 25 February 2014 | 8:19 am
- London Art Spot: Orban Wallace
Posted on 13 February 2014 | 8:31 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.