I'm a 20something LA native who is moving to London at the end of the summer! In my blog I hope to chronicle my pre-departure, adjustment to like in the UK and what it is like to go to grad school abroad.
|1||[Hits: 18 - Added: 21-06-14]|
US American expat living in London
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 22-02-89
- Interest: Student, Graduate School, Travel, Drawing, Doodles, Film, Photo
- About me: I'm a 20something LA native who is moving to London for grad school! In my blog I chronicle my pre-departure, adjustment to like in the UK and what it is like to go to grad school abroad.
- Going to grad school in London: Making the choice, applying, visa preparations and what to do once you get to London
Posted on 7 July 2015 | 12:52 pm
- Completing a year of grad school in London~
Posted on 30 June 2015 | 3:20 pm
- Entrepreneur boot camp, friendly visits and end of my taught programme!
Posted on 29 June 2015 | 7:42 am
- Getting a job as an international student in London!
Posted on 28 April 2015 | 8:05 am
- Spring break in Malaga: The perfect (cheap) city break~
Posted on 21 April 2015 | 10:47 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.