Live Less Ordinary is the personal blog of Allan Wilson and his wife Fanfan Narach who in 2013 married in Ubud Bali. They are co-creators of Boutique Bangkok a Boutique City Guide citing the best of Bangkok. Live Less Ordinary documents the daily life of Bangkok city living including regular travels through Thailand and Southeast Asia. Don’t expect bland and boring. Do expect obsessive food posts. Meet our Live Less Ordinary Bloggers.
|1||[Hits: 18 - Added: 20-12-13]|
UK British expat living in Bangkok
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: 08-03-82
- Interest: Travel in Southeast Asia
- About me: I am originally from Bangor Northern Ireland but inspired by unfamiliar I travelled to Thailand (2002) and quickly integrated to local life. I now consider Bangkok to be a second home and Asia my playground. To establish a foothold in Asia I invested in high-end boutique property in Bangkok’s Sukhumvit area. In 2011 I moved to live here permanently; living my dream life in Southeast Asia.
- Social networks:
- Romantic Getaways in Koh Chang (Thailand)
Posted on 1 May 2017 | 1:45 am
- Bangkok’s Controversial Street Food Ban
Posted on 19 April 2017 | 3:45 am
- Khao Man Gai vs Singapore Chicken Rice?
Posted on 15 April 2017 | 11:26 am
- A Lapse of Luxury in Phuket
Posted on 2 April 2017 | 8:36 am
- Rooms with Views: Hotels in Asia
Posted on 18 March 2017 | 1:29 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.