A blog about cheap and free events in Madrid,whether its concerts,photography workshops,discounts,promotions-,art expositions and so on
|1||[Hits: 90 - Added: 26-01-11]|
expat living in Madrid
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Madrid,Europe,Spain,Gastronomy-,Travel
- About me: Im South African residing in MAdrid for 5 years now.I blog about free and very cheap cultural activities as well as entertainment is Madrid.
- 5 Budget Madrid Hotels that Welcome Pets
Posted on 29 March 2020 | 8:45 am
- What to do near Barajas (Within 6 miles)
Posted on 29 March 2020 | 7:54 am
- 10 Things Every Auxiliar Needs to Know
Posted on 27 March 2020 | 9:00 am
- Top Madrid Landmarks for History Lovers
Posted on 27 March 2020 | 8:55 am
- Relocating to Madrid: the things that no one tells you
Posted on 23 March 2020 | 9:56 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.