A blog about cheap and free events in Madrid,whether its concerts,photography workshops,discounts,promotions-,art expositions and so on
|1||[Hits: 90 - Added: 26-01-11]|
expat living in Madrid
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Madrid,Europe,Spain,Gastronomy-,Travel
- About me: Im South African residing in MAdrid for 5 years now.I blog about free and very cheap cultural activities as well as entertainment is Madrid.
- Free Bicycle Loan Service in Madrid
Posted on 28 June 2020 | 8:05 am
- Places to see animals for free in Madrid
Posted on 18 June 2020 | 8:46 am
- Madrid University Guide for First Time Browsers
Posted on 10 June 2020 | 8:03 am
- Santiago Bernabeu Complete Tour
Posted on 9 June 2020 | 8:50 am
- Top 10 Free Outdoor Activities for Kids
Posted on 5 June 2020 | 8:49 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.