GIVING THE WORLD A CHANCE TO FIX A CENTURIES OLD MIS-UNDERSTANDING AND MAKE MY LIFE A LITTLE EASIER... WHILE ENTERTAINING THAT SAME WORLD WITH WITTY ARTICLES ABOUT LIFE AS AN EXPAT.
|1||[Hits: 47 - Added: 13-12-09]|
US American expat living in Madrid
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Travel, photography, hiking, mountains, cuisine
- About me: From the USA (United Statesian). I have lived abroad since 1993: France, Taiwan, England and now Spain. I teach English and Social Sciences in Madrid.
- Indoctrination Generation
Posted on 20 October 2015 | 1:54 pm
- Petra - Weekend Escape - Part II
Posted on 12 March 2012 | 9:43 pm
- Petra - Weekend Escape - Part I
Posted on 2 March 2012 | 9:08 pm
- Tel Aviv -- Your Beauti-fool!
Posted on 13 February 2012 | 9:12 pm
- Don't Look Down!
Posted on 7 February 2012 | 10:58 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.