A blog by an Expat living in La Alpujarra about life in Granada, Spain: From the Sierra Nevada to the Costa Tropical and everything in between.
|1||[Hits: 15 - Added: 17-03-14]|
UK British expat living in Granada
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Granada, Spain
- About me: Sophie is an ex-rat race expat living the Life of Smiley up a mountain in Spain since 2009. Based in La Alpujarra, the Southern foothills of the Sierra Nevada, she is Co-Creator of the GranadaSpain site. In her previous lives she worked in event production and marketing in Hong Kong and London. She also blogs at bibsey.co.uk about motherhood and expat life in Granada.
- Social networks:
- Autumn in Granada: Walking in the Alpujarras
Posted on 4 August 2020 | 10:18 am
- If you are lucky enough to get to the beach in 2020
Posted on 16 July 2020 | 10:44 am
- Dreaming of a post-pandemic getaway – Choose Granada
Posted on 2 June 2020 | 12:55 pm
- Granada a great destination for a springtime city break
Posted on 9 March 2020 | 2:58 pm
- 5 of the Best Budget Hotels in Granada, Spain
Posted on 7 February 2020 | 6:33 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.