Moving house is never easy, moving to a new country is even more difficult but with a lot of planning it can be a lot less stressful than you think.
|1||[Hits: 0 - Added: 22-07-19]|
UK British expat living in Alicante
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 30-12-79
- Interest: Expat life, travel, Spain
- About me: We are a expat family from the UK now living on the Costa Blanca in Spain, living life to the full, making memories and having fun, we hope to travel around Spain and Europe from our base here in Spain
- Social networks:
- Alicante Castle – Santa Barbra Castillo
Posted on 15 November 2019 | 10:15 am
- Garden of nations – Jardin de las naciones, Torrevieja
Posted on 14 November 2019 | 6:19 pm
- Guardamar Del Segura Park – Parque Reina Sofia
Posted on 13 November 2019 | 5:45 pm
- Our story of gaining residency and living in Spain legally!!!
Posted on 4 November 2019 | 11:32 am
- Parque Del Milino Agua – La Mata
Posted on 9 October 2019 | 8:58 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.