Hi, I'm Maria and the mother in One Tiny Leap. We are a small family on a quest to conquer the world with our toddler son.
Originally from Brighton, we've quit our jobs and have relocated to Lisbon while we plan our round the world adventure starting in 2015.
|1||[Hits: 18 - Added: 22-05-14]|
UK British expat living in Portugal
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 30-12-82
- Interest: travel
- About me: We are a family from Brighton, United Kingdom who moved to temporarily moved to Portugal while we get ready for our round-the-world trip, starting in 2015.
- Social networks:
- Pizza and a Movie – Family Day in Brighton
Posted on 6 July 2016 | 12:00 am
- Planning the perfect family trip to Paris
Posted on 23 June 2016 | 12:00 am
- Cornwall: England’s Dreamy Coast | Newquay Esplanade Hotel Review
Posted on 22 June 2016 | 1:00 am
- Paulton’s Theme Park Review // Lost Kingdom
Posted on 19 June 2016 | 9:25 pm
- 10 Tips & Tricks for Finding Cheap Flights
Posted on 14 June 2016 | 7:07 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.