The ramblings of a mad woman who was transported to a new country via the internet. This is the story of her journey outside her comfort zone in the US Midwest to a different country and culture that shouldn't be so different, but it is.
|7||[Hits: 187 - Added: 11-10-10]|
US American expat living in New Zealand
- Gender: Female
- Interest: photography, new culture, evil-stepmotherhood
- About me: I am an American who now resides in New Zealand and it's all the fault of the internet!
- St Barnabas Anglican Church, Warrington
Posted on 27 January 2020 | 2:17 am
- There are still good people in the world
Posted on 19 January 2020 | 8:55 am
- St Andrews, Whareama
Posted on 10 January 2020 | 8:34 am
- through the haze
Posted on 1 January 2020 | 9:32 am
- The rose garden in a corn field
Posted on 29 December 2019 | 10:42 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.