The purpose of 'Abbie's African Adventures' is three-fold. Firstly, it is a record for me so I don’t ever forget about the amazing experiences I have in Africa. Secondly, it is a way of updating my friends and family back home on what I get up to. Thirdly though, and most importantly, through writing this blog I intend to shine a positive light on Africa.
|2||[Hits: 33 - Added: 21-07-14]|
UK British expat living in Nairobi
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 03-02-89
- Interest: Travel, Africa, music, dance, literature, culture
- About me: I'm originally from the UK but I currently live and work in Kenya for the British Council on various development programmes across Africa. I hold a Masters in International Development, I'm vegetarian and I love to dance. I'm a bit of an idealist but I hope to make this world a better place. I left my heart in Ghana and have been falling in love with Africa every day since. “Do your little bit of good where you are; its those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.” – Desmond Tutu
- Social networks:
- Adventure #7: Amboseli National Park
Posted on 31 August 2014 | 4:03 pm
- Adventure #6: Climbing Mount Longonot
Posted on 20 July 2014 | 5:33 pm
- Adventure #5: Overlanding in South Africa (Part 2)
Posted on 28 June 2014 | 1:50 pm
- Adventure #5: Overlanding in South Africa (Part 1)
Posted on 21 June 2014 | 5:00 pm
- Adventure #4: Ghana at Christmas time
Posted on 6 May 2014 | 7:38 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.