I call myself Miss Adventures. I'm newly single, armed with a passport and a selfie stick and a fire in my belly to travel this beautiful world...the blog is about the good bad and ugly that I seem to get myself into, in pursuit of passport stamps and beautiful experiences.
|2||[Hits: 15 - Added: 14-09-15]|
US American expat living in Japan
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 28-05-80
- Interest: travel, culture, food
- About me: American, doing my best to live anywhere but. If I could live in Asia for the rest of my life I'd probably be quite happy doing so! Currently living in Japan (which seems to be my favorite) though Thailand has run a really close second recently!
- Social networks:
- Hiking Hawaii (on acompressed schedule); Makapu'u Lighthouse, Manoa Falls, Waimea Falls, Dole Plantation
Posted on 24 June 2019 | 4:53 am
- Hiking Diamond Head (the day of a flight out of Hawaii!)
Posted on 24 March 2019 | 12:07 am
- Day 10: Last full day in Nepal, Backstreet Academy Khukuri Making
Posted on 7 April 2018 | 4:32 am
- Day 9: Shopping in KTM, Playing with the Kiddos, and Learning to Make Momo's
Posted on 5 April 2018 | 2:21 pm
- Day 8: Rupakot to Kathmandu...the adventures of flying domestic in Nepal!
Posted on 5 April 2018 | 2:38 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.