My photos. My thoughts. My slice of the city. Milan is more than just a gray business town, or a stopover. It's full of history, art, architecture, music, beauty and fun. I want to share my city with you. (Photographs, unless otherwise stated, are mine, and are my property; you are welcome to enjoy them for your personal non-commercial pleasure.)
|2||[Hits: 140 - Added: 20-12-11]|
US American expat living in Milan
- Gender: Female
- Interest: History, culture, art, architecture, photography, Milan
- About me: I'm from Southern California, and moved here to finish my Ph.D. in Art History, and--just like my mother said!--never went home...to live, anyway. I love this city, it's so full of history and beauty and fun, and want to share it with English speakers, so they see that the city is more than for business, or a stopover on the way to some place else.
- Milan's on lockdown
Posted on 15 March 2020 | 8:12 pm
- Strike...again...today (25 Oct 2019), pretty much everything from public transportation to schools
Posted on 25 October 2019 | 7:30 am
- Strike 27 Jan 2017, 9AM-5PM: Malpensa Express (Milan-Malpensa-Milan)
Posted on 23 January 2017 | 7:53 am
- I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!
Posted on 15 July 2016 | 7:49 am
- Alas, another train strike: from 9 PM today, 23 June, for 24 hours
Posted on 23 June 2016 | 7:52 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.