Tè Caldo in Italia is a blog documenting the life of a tea-loving Asian in coffee-loving Italy. Her attempts to integrate into a tiny and traditional city in the south of Italy.
|0||[Hits: 0 - Added: 21-01-20]|
expat living in Bari
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 01-05-88
- Interest: Travels,
- About me: Mi Chiamo Joan! Born and raised in the Philippines but now living in a little Apulian town called Castellaneta. Made the transfer for love and with one condition: a rice cooker beside the espresso machine on the kitchen counter!
- Social networks:
- The Italian Coffee Culture & What We Can Learn From It
Posted on 19 December 2019 | 1:46 pm
- Sassi di Matera: The Gem of South Italy
Posted on 28 October 2019 | 6:39 am
- Teach Yourself Italian: How To Get Started
Posted on 22 October 2019 | 5:08 am
- Filipino-Italian Civil Wedding: Step-by-Step Guide
Posted on 18 October 2019 | 3:44 am
- How to Apply for a Schengen Visa for Filipinos
Posted on 5 September 2019 | 9:47 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.