join me living life in Bali...the many adventures and beautiful experiences...from the sandy beaches and blue seas to the gastronomical delights found everywhere from the side of the road to the finest eateries...add in a lot of culture, beautiful people, inspiring music, dance and art and you really have one fabulous journey...
|8||[Hits: 114 - Added: 06-05-09]|
expat living in Bali
- Gender: Female
- Interest: travel, reading, drama, theatre, food, culture
- About me: with a serious case of wanderlust...one wonders whether these itchy feet of mine will ever find a place to call home...in the meantime...with winds in my sails, i cast off in search of adventure...
- Chilling out at Ingka
Posted on 13 November 2015 | 6:58 am
- Wooden wonders at Mertanadi...
Posted on 19 September 2015 | 12:57 am
- Xich Lo...Vietnamese deliciousness nestled in the rice fields
Posted on 15 September 2015 | 10:22 pm
- The Fat Turtle, Petitenget
Posted on 30 May 2015 | 1:52 am
- Bali Starling Homestay
Posted on 18 April 2014 | 3:37 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.