Website for Authentic Journeys Cross-Cultural Coaching. I focus on coaching people though cultural adjustment between U.S.A. and India. Individualized and group coaching to help NRIs (non-Resident Indians) in returning to India, Indians and Americans in cross-cultural and interfaith relationships, coaching for foreigners in America to get adjusted to the culture and American English conversational coaching and much more.
|1||[Hits: 11 - Added: 02-04-11]|
US American expat living in India
- Gender: Female
- Interest: India, America, Language, Accent, Culture, Conversation, Coaching, Men
- About me: I am Jennifer Kumar from USA currently moved to India for the second time. I am a cross-cultural coach. Please see my site at: http://authenticjourneys.blogs-pot.com/
- 2019 Flashback: Hiking, Cycling, and Having Fun at Work
Posted on 9 January 2020 | 8:55 pm
- Writing Easy to Read Emails (Video Tutorials)
Posted on 19 December 2019 | 7:48 pm
- How to Pronounce "Medicare" with an American Accent
Posted on 17 December 2019 | 9:25 pm
- Doing Business with India Seminar at World Trade Center Utah (Nov. 2019)
Posted on 23 November 2019 | 5:26 pm
- How November Time Change Impacts Meetings Between India and the USA
Posted on 30 October 2019 | 4:17 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.