Website for Authentic Journeys Cross-Cultural Coaching. I focus on coaching people though cultural adjustment between U.S.A. and India. Individualized and group coaching to help NRIs (non-Resident Indians) in returning to India, Indians and Americans in cross-cultural and interfaith relationships, coaching for foreigners in America to get adjusted to the culture and American English conversational coaching and much more.
|1||[Hits: 11 - Added: 02-04-11]|
US American expat living in India
- Gender: Female
- Interest: India, America, Language, Accent, Culture, Conversation, Coaching, Men
- About me: I am Jennifer Kumar from USA currently moved to India for the second time. I am a cross-cultural coach. Please see my site at: http://authenticjourneys.blogs-pot.com/
- Everyone Gets Heard During Stand-Up and Remote Meetings
Posted on 22 February 2020 | 8:24 am
- Speak Up in Meetings with US Counterparts
Posted on 20 February 2020 | 9:30 am
- Networking Lessons from Silicon Slopes Tech Summit 2020
Posted on 19 February 2020 | 12:40 am
- Talking About Your Start-Up’s Value Proposition
Posted on 17 February 2020 | 4:49 pm
- Republic Day - A Patriotic, National Holiday in India
Posted on 26 January 2020 | 5:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.