Podcast Every week, we give tips, commiserate, rant, and laugh as we swap stories on fitting in, standing out, and every misstep on the way to feeling home abroad. For expats, especially those in or from Germany Hosted by an American in Freiburg
|1||[Hits: 7 - Added: 05-12-18]|
US American expat living in Germany
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Germany, Podcast
- About me: I'm an American who grew up in Philadelphia (like the cream cheese) and lived in Charleston, South Carolina and Chicago, Illinois before moving to Freiburg, Germany. After two years of a transatlantic long-distance relationship, I decided to take a risk and move abroad for love. My life in Germany has been many things, but easy isn't one of them. After noticing that what helped me get by the most was connecting with fellow expats about common experiences, even if we had completely different personal histories, I decided to launch a podcast to help others connect, learn, and find a sense of community during this wild journey that is expat life. In my free time, I like to read, hike, do puzzles, drink hot beverages, talk, and listen.
- Social networks:
- America On Fire
Posted on 4 July 2020 | 5:08 am
- Divorce as an Expat Living Abroad with Katia
Posted on 2 July 2020 | 5:08 am
- Travel Germany: Görlitz with Tessa and Lauren
Posted on 25 June 2020 | 5:08 am
- Talking about Racism with White Expat Podcasters in Germany with Shaun
Posted on 18 June 2020 | 5:08 am
- The Relocation Industry with Sheanne
Posted on 11 June 2020 | 5:08 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.