My name is Midi and I come from Poland. Yes, this is that country of Solidarnosc, presidential airplane crash and Chopin, and yes, it's been in the EU for some time... In July 2010, together with my SuperHusband I appeared in Jyväskylä and this was our first time in Finland. We did not speak any word in Finnish (which has not changed significantly yet...) and were just trying to survive, adjust and get familiar with everything a foreigner may need to live here. This blog is to smooth your assimilation if you are also moving to our lovely new homeland, and share the first, second and all the further impressions...
|2||[Hits: 133 - Added: 12-10-10]|
expat living in Finland
- Gender: Female
- Interest: reading, sports, athletics, running, photography, new media
- About me: My name is Midi and I come from Poland. In July 2010, together with my SuperHusband we landed in Finland. And this is how it started...
- Jocuri barbie pentru toate fetitele
Posted on 29 October 2014 | 2:18 pm
- Cand faci tot posibilul sa ai o piele fina
Posted on 8 August 2014 | 8:42 am
- Romanul adolescentului miop
Posted on 24 July 2014 | 12:05 pm
- Iubiri caraghioase
Posted on 24 July 2014 | 12:04 pm
- Scriitorii români ai copiilor
Posted on 24 July 2014 | 11:54 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.