Flavors of Bogota is the chronicle of my discoveries here in Bogota and Latin America in general. As a food and travel writer, I’m always meeting chefs, restaurant owners, writers and editors who all have their fascinating stories. I’m involved in food events, restaurant openings and trends in Colombia and I love to share those experiences. Traveling as a travel writer is quite different than as a tourist, and I share that perspective.
|2||[Hits: 17 - Added: 24-10-13]|
US American expat living in Bogota
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Food and travel
- About me: I'm an expat writer living in Bogota, Colombia.
- Social networks:
- What Coffee Gifts Should you Buy for Coffee Lovers?
Posted on 10 December 2019 | 12:34 pm
- Colombian Fruit Aromática
Posted on 26 November 2019 | 5:20 pm
- Women Changing Coffee in Colombia
Posted on 1 November 2019 | 2:36 pm
- The Most Important Specialty Coffee Fair in Latin America and the Caribbean
Posted on 17 October 2019 | 8:30 pm
- 10 Ways to Beat the Cold in Bogota
Posted on 8 October 2019 | 2:00 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.