A blog for cooking where I can share my family’s culinary traditions with you and hopefully have you share whatever delicious treats you may have in store for me. Ciao e a presto :)
|8||[Hits: 60 - Added: 10-03-10]|
expat living in China
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 18-11-82
- Interest: Cooking, photography, traveling
- About me: Hello fellow Expats! (and any others that may just be passing by), I’m Daniela, Dani… 丹妮, 27, and I was born in the beautiful country of ITALY! :) So how did I end up thousands of miles away from this sundrenched Mediterranean paradise? It all started at the age of 18 when I started studying Chinese in college. I’ve always been interested in languages and thus began a long journey that eventually led me to move to China. After completing my Masters, I moved to Beijing, the cultural epicenter of the mainland, short after I got a job in Shanghai, which is how I ended up in the mainland’s business capital.
- Fit Almond Butter Granola
Posted on 15 September 2018 | 11:00 pm
- Healthy Staffed Tomatoes with Tuna, Ham and Brown Rice
Posted on 12 September 2018 | 3:51 am
- Tiramisu – Video Recipe
Posted on 10 September 2018 | 3:18 am
- No-Bake Matcha Green Tea Protein Bars (sugar free, gluten free, vegan)
Posted on 9 September 2018 | 7:27 am
- Tropical Avocado Cocktail
Posted on 8 September 2018 | 10:22 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.