Welcome to my expat journey from the suburbs of Philadelphia to the seaside city of Necochea, Argentina. Join me as I discover the joys, difficulties and frustrations of picking up and moving a world away. I'll also share my musings and reflections on Argentine culture and current events from the perspective of an extranjera.
|9||[Hits: 53 - Added: 11-02-09]|
US American expat living in Argentina
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 10-05-78
- Interest: travel, food, Spanish language and culture, Argentina, photography
- About me: I am a Spanish-English translator from the suburbs of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. After meeting and falling in love with an Argentine, I decided to make the leap and move to Argentina!
- Your Definitive Guide to Buying Hemp Joints
Posted on 15 June 2020 | 3:55 pm
- 6 Ways to Pamper Yourself on Your Birthday
Posted on 29 April 2020 | 2:44 pm
- Here’s How to Buy a Used Car the Right Way
Posted on 22 April 2020 | 2:01 pm
- Where You’re Meant to Live Based on Your Sign
Posted on 5 March 2020 | 11:07 pm
- 5 Things to Do Before Your Downsize Your Home
Posted on 3 March 2020 | 4:30 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.